Due to the current measures and the rapid developments surrounding coronavirus, we would like to update you on how our hotel is dealing with the situation. Everyone’s health is of the utmost importance: yours, those close to you and our staff.
We will continue to closely monitor the recommendations and, where necessary, we will change our policies accordingly. We have used the past period to implement all RIVM guidelines throughout the hotel.
• The air-conditioning system has been adapted so that 100% fresh air comes in and there is no recirculation of dirty air.
• Sign-posting by means of 'hearts' installed throughout the hotel so that more space is created for everyone.
• Working methods drawn up together with our employees to allow you to experience four-star hospitality as safely as possible.
• Protocols for all general areas and the fitness centre have been drawn up.
• Hand sanitiser stations are available at various places throughout the hotel.
• It goes without saying that the frequency of cleaning has been scaled up.
• There is a limit of 1 person per lift unless you belong to the same household.
• Hotel guests can use room service or reserve a table in advance in our Brasserie Cé for lunch, drinks and/or dinner.
• When you enter our brasserie, we will ask you to register.
• Check our brasserie site for an overview of all the guidelines.
Looking for a quiet workspace?
We can offer a safe place in which to work. In a meeting room for you alone, for € 32.50 per day, you sit in a great workplace (with Wi-Fi and an interactive screen) without distractions and where you will lack nothing. From Monday to Friday, you can also book a hotel room as a workspace. This option includes coffee, tea, Cé water and a few nibbles. A packed lunch can also be provided in the room. You are, after all, our guest!
During this special time, we also have adapted options to be able to work, meet or receive training in a safe place. In collaboration with our partner Streamprovider, we can provide a Live Stream connection so that your guests can participate in the meeting even if they are in another rooms or at home. We have, naturally, taken into account the need for extra space in the room, disinfection options, tables/chairs at a distance of 1.5 m and all other RIVM guidelines. If you would like to receive more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us using the direct telephone number 0031-(0)73-6.926.935
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. As always, we are here for you, 24/7. These extra measures will not be at the detriment of our service and hospitality. If you want to know what changes we have made, we will happily show you! We look forward to seeing you again.
Karin Rademaker & the Golden Tulip Hotel Central & Brasserie Cé Team